About This Item
- Avondale 16-piece block set includes: 8″ chef, 8″ bread, 4.5″ serrated utility, 4.5″ utility, 3.5″ parer, eight 4.5″ steak, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, wood block
- Dual material handle with a contemporary styling with curved stainless steel and polymer handles
- Cutlery block set has a forged design for increased weight and balance
- Exclusive 25-degree taper grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- Chicago Cutlery knife block has high-carbon stainless steel blades: stronger, harder blade resists stains, rust and pitting
- Hand washing recommended
- Full lifetime warranty
- Nice gift idea
An espresso-stained wood base houses this handsome Chicago Cutlery Avondale 16-Piece Block Set. It has everything you need to cut any type of food. Use this cutlery block set for thick meats like steak, hard-skinned fruits, baked goods like bread and smaller fruits. It’s handy for opening up packaging and more with the shears. The forged construction offers a nice balance and weight for better control. Keep all pieces super sharp with the sharpening steel that’s included. A 25-degree taper grind keeps them keen and precise during use, and the high-carbon stainless steel resists corrosion and pitting. This Chicago Cutlery knife block makes a thoughtful gift idea for a birthday, holiday, housewarming party and any other occasion.
Instructions: How to Slice an Apple: 1. Using a chef knife, slice the apple in half and then quarters. 2. Place each quarter flat on the cutting board, cut an angle just above the seeds to remove the core. 3. For a cleaner removal of the core, use a paring knife to cut out the core. 4. Slice each quarter into three pieces. Hand wash recommended. Thoroughly read enclosed use and care guide before using.